Web Site Security
Hackers don’t care the type of website you have. Their attacks are usually not a personal. They use automated bots to launch attacks across multiple sites and their goal is to take control for various reasons.
What is Website Security?
By definition, website security is a simple tool for maintaining security on your websites and servers. Yet not all solutions provide complete solution. A complete solution provides early detection, immediate remediation and proactive preventive measures.
Website security refers to maintaining the security of websites, web servers and web applications. Website security includes scanning websites, servers and applications for malware and vulnerabilities in order to provide timely detection and prevention of threats and vulnerabilities. Complete protection should include defense against malware threats, zero day vulnerabilities, DDoS attacks and brute-force attacks.
When is Website security necessary?
- Your website is infected with malware
- You received a malware alert in Webmaster Tools
- Your website is on the blacklist
- Your website is loaded slower than usual
- There is a warning about your site on Google
- Your website sends e-mails of its own
- Your hosting provider has closed your site due to malware
- You will see strange files and / or folders
- There are strange redirects on your website
- Your website is not loading
- 24/7 Security monitoring
A human in the loop strategy to ensure someone is watching your website
- Malware Detection
Instant alerts in the event of a security incident providing a proactive posture
- Malware Removal
Clean your website from any found malware and ensure your site is malware free
- Blacklist Recovery
Cyber experts help restore your website and protect against malicious actors
- Content Delivery Network (CDN)
To prevent traffic peaks, shorten distances and provide increased upload speeds
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
Protection layer that provides you the ability set your own rule sets and only allow the traffic you want
- Security Information & Event Monitoring (SIEM)
Monitoring all events and correlating that data so your website obtains the most updated information
- DDoS protection
To mitigate attacks and prevent hackers from exploiting vulnerabilities